Just when I thought awarding myself with a Peanut Butter Cup Perfection ice cream from Cold Stone after a long day was awesome, I received an email from the wonderful, Alienora, informing me that she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I spun around in my computer chair several times like an excited kid! Thank you so much, Alienora! WP friends, please check out her blog by clicking the link on her name and read her excellent posts.
For the Versatile Blogger Award, here are the blogs/bloggers I have the honor to nominate:
1. Cracked Sky
3. In Her Words Avenue
6. Elia Bintang
8. Shawn L. Bird
10. Jill Of All Trades… Expert of None!
Fellow nominees, here are the rules for the VBA from the site itself (http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/)
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Interesting Facts about Molly Greye
1. I love going to concerts! I’ve seen Shakira, Pink, Metallica and many many others. The next concert I am going to is Bruno Mars next month. Eeeee!!!
2. I’m a major Pro Football fanatic. I love my Atlanta Falcons so much that I spent a pretty penny to watch them at the NFC Championship game this past January. Yes, they lost but I am proud of my dirty birds for getting that far into the play-offs, dagnabbit!
3. My first kiss was the most awkward and sloppiest kiss, So much so that the guy who was the captain of the middle school football team told everyone how horrible of a kisser I was. Funny how the same guy came back for seconds…
4. In 7th grade during the end-of-the-year award ceremony, my snobbish ‘best friend’ got awarded a medal for Best Band Member (whatever it was called). When she came back from the stage, she rubbed it in my face like she won the Nobel Peace Prize. Then they announced the Outstanding Student Award for 2001 and they called my name. This gif explains it all.
5. I love Hello Kitty. A bit too much. Like a Hello Kitty toaster much. It was a surprise Christmas, okay?!
6. I was in a music video for a local band. It wasn’t as glamorous as I thought it would be.
7. Last but not least, I want my last dinner to be shrimp. Fried, grilled, you name it. The kicker is I’m deathly allergic to it. So I’m going to leave this earth with a bang, I’m going to stuff my face of that delicious poison.